- At Balboa Travel, we view travel as an investment to achieve corporate objectives rather than an expense. We believe that every client expects and deserves executive level attention with the same goals as yours, with the personalized service and attention that reflects a true partnership for years to come.
About Balboa Travel
- Operates as a privately held company with diverse holdings. Established in 1969
- Ranks in the top 1% of travel agencies in the United States
- Leads with comprehensive business travel solutions, including corporate travel management; online booking; leisure services; group, meeting plus incentive services; and 3rd party fulfillment programs
- Provides advanced online booking reservations, international expertise and high-touch personal care
- Holds Women-owned and Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE) certification. Actively supports the California Minority Supplier Development Councils
- Enjoys a consistent, five-year client retention rate; one of the highest in the industry.
- Serves a diverse client base throughout North America with global capabilities in 97 countries
- Operates as an environmentally-friendly company with Gold Status Green Certification from the Green Business Bureau
- BCD Travel Affiliate
- As an affiliate member of BCD Travel, a world-leading corporate management travel company, Balboa Travel is able to access unprecedented resources. The result? Customized global programs, implemented region by region. Our approach allows corporate travelers to conduct business in a safe and worry-free manner, while communicating critical information to the right people at the right time. We offer a full spectrum of services that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Global Travel Management
- Online Solutions
- Reporting & Analysis
- Traveler Security
- Fulfillment & Compliance
- Responsible Travel Management (CSR)
For more information on BCD Travel, please visit www.bcdtravel.com
Together with top leisure consortium Virtuoso, Balboa Travel offers exclusive amenities and benefits to clients around the world. Since less than 1% of the country’s travel agencies are invited to join this luxury network, travelers truly get a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We invite you to take advantage of these elite advantages:
Global Connections — With personal contacts at more than 1,000 airlines, cruise lines, hotels, resorts, and premier destinations, Virtuoso affiliated advisors have access to properties, activities, experiences, and complimentary extras that you simply can’t get anywhere else.
Unparalleled Expertise — Virtuoso affiliated advisors are among the most well-traveled people on the planet. They act like your personal travel concierges; helping create unforgettable trips to the most luxurious places on earth.
Customized Travel Experiences — Each Virtuoso affiliated advisor takes the time to understand your travel preferences, presenting you with options that not only fulfill, but also surpass your vision
Confidence — When you have a relationship with a Virtuoso affiliated travel advisor, you'll rest easy knowing you have a reliable resource if you ever need assistance.For more information on Virtuoso, please visit www.virtuoso.com
- Our Certifications
Women/Minority-Owned Business Enterprise Certification and are active with the Pacific Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council.
Green Certification: Balboa Travel achieved Platinum Status Green Certification from the Green Business Bureau.